Energy efficient and durable, fiberglass doors are one of the smartest purchase decisions a homeowner can make, whether installing one as part of a renovation project or when their home is first built. Besides beauty and value, a new fiberglass door adds a measure of security not found in other doors. When it comes to quality and overall value, WeatherPro is the preferred retailer and installer of doors and windows in Montreal & Ottawa – and has been for more than a decade.
The WeatherPro Difference
If you are in the market for fiberglass doors, making the right decision about which company to go with should be based on more than advertised “sale” prices or slick online advertising campaigns. You want a contractor with integrity, expertise, and ties to the communities it serves. WeatherPro should be your first choice because:
- We are based in Montreal & Ottawa, staffed by employees who live in and support the communities we serve.
- We are proudly Canadian owned and operated – and have been since day one.
- We source build materials and other products from local suppliers.
- WeatherPro hires, trains, and retains employees from a huge pool of talented Montreal residents.
- All of our fiberglass doors come with a five year warranty, which is in addition to any manufacturer’s warranty on related hardware and accessories.
- We have hundreds of styles and samples of fiberglass doors to choose from at our main showroom.
- WeatherPro participates in voluntary industry trade organizations such as the Siding and Window Dealers Association of Canada (SAWDAC), which helps retailer and installers maintain the highest quality standards set forth in regulations from local, provincial, and federal governments.
Thousands of residential and business clients select WeatherPro thanks to our consistent high quality workmanship, outstanding customer service, and the most cost-effective fiberglass doors, windows, and hardware and accessories in Montreal & Ottawa. Need more proof we are your retailer of choice? Many customers have submitted success stories to our website, while others have posted complimentary feedback on independent websites such as HomeStars, where clients submit reviews of the local companies they purchase products and services from everyday.
Fiberglass doors Made to Order
In most cases, nothing surpasses the overall value consumers feel when they purchase something on a made to order basis – from a gourmet dinner to a new car or even fiberglass doors. But the whole concept of “made to order” differs by company. If you purchase doors or windows from a big box retailer, made to order means flipping through a sales brochure, scheduling a measuring appointment, then waiting for the item to arrive from an overseas vendor.
At WeatherPro, custom made is all about choices and the highest quality fiberglass doors available made by our employees and at our facilities where we control all aspects of the process from start to finish. This means we send out a member of our staff to take precise measurements, work with customers on door and hardware options – including colours and accessories – then build a new door or window one at a time. That is what made to order really means.
The Benefits of Fiberglass Doors
Many customers ask if the benefits of fiberglass doors outweigh a slightly higher front end cost when compared to wood or other door materials. When deciding what door fits your style and budget, a consumer needs as much information as possible to make the right choice.
- Fiberglass doors resist scratches, peeling or warping, and extreme weather conditions.
- Tougher than vinyl or wood doors.
- Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, with finishes designed to simulate the look and texture of wood doors.
- Ready to be painted or stained.
- Made from low-maintenance materials.
- Fiberglass door panels are filled with insulating foam, providing several times the insulating properties of wood doors.
- fiberglass doors will not rust and resist minor impacts and storm related damages.
When it comes to high quality doors and windows at affordable prices, the choice is simple. Go with WeatherPro every time. To receive more information or a free consultation, call us today at (514) 225-2262.
For A free in-home consultation for Fiberglass Doors in Montreal & Ottawa, call us today at WeatherPro
View all types of Doors in Montreal & Ottawa: